Terms and Conditions
By using this website and booking an appointment with Relationship Results, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions:
Our First Session 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer the following First Session 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
100% Money Back Guarantee
Book in With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
If you don't believe you've benefited from the time spent… and you do not believe you’ve developed further understanding about your situation or your relationship, we will provide you with a full 100% refund!
Please note that the following requirements must be met in order for this guarantee to be applicable:
- This guarantee is only applicable to initial sessions, meaning that all people present in the session are new clients and have not previously attended Psychotherapy with Paul McNiff or Relationship Results
- Where there is more than one person attending the session, this guarantee only applies if all people present DO NOT believe that they have benefited from the time spent, or developed more understanding about their situation or their relationship
- If you wish to apply the guarantee, you must advise your Psychotherapist no later than the 35 minutes into the session that you wish to apply the guarantee.
- When this guarantee is applied, the session will be terminated and any money that you have paid for that session will be refunded back to you in full.
- The refund will take place within 5 business days and the funds will be processed back onto the same credit card that was used for the original payment. If the original payment was processed by a method other than credit card, the Relationship Results Administration team will contact you to arrange the payment of your refund.
Relationship Results is committed to protecting your privacy. The policy below outlines how we collect, use, disclose and protect the information provided by you.
Collection of Information
We collect and store information about you that is necessary to provide and improve our services. The information we collect will depend on which services you use and how you interact with Relationship Results. Types of personal information we may collect about you include, but are not limited to:
- Address (personal &/or business)
- Email address
- Contact numbers (business, home, mobile &/or fax)
No personal information is collected when browsing anonymously. We only collect personal information when you subscribe to a newsletter or other mailing list, download a free resource, make an enquiry, book an appointment, or respond to any polls we promote.
Information we collect is stored securely and used for the purposes outlined below.
Use and Disclosure of Information
The primary purpose of collecting personal information is to deliver the services outlined and meet our business commitment to you. We may use the information you provide to help improve the services we offer and inform you of other products, services and promotions.
No personal information that has been supplied will be provided to third parties without your express consent, except where required by law or to provide the services outlined.
Storage and Security of Information
Relationship Results takes all reasonable steps to create a secure environment for you to submit your personal information. When this information is no longer required it will be destroyed or permanently rendered anonymous.
Where it is requested, we protect your financial and personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information, you input.
Your personal information is stored on secure databases and accessed through secure channels. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line.
You can help protect your personal data by completing your transactions with us on a computer that has an up-to-date firewall, virus protection and anti-spyware software installed and operational.
Changing Your Personal Information
We attempt to ensure that all personal information collected and stored is correct and accurate. If you wish to access or update your personal information, please contact us on +61 7 3102 4446.
Our Cancellation Terms & Conditions
If you need to cancel or change your appointment time, other than in the case of accidents or true emergencies, we require 24 hours notice.
Once we allocate a time to you, if you don’t show up or if you cancel your appointment without providing us with adequate notice, it’s often too late to offer your allotted appointment time to someone else, so the session goes unfilled. And this is disappointing because that appointment time could have been offered to someone else who would have turned up and benefited from the time.
In order to protect your privacy, we also build in gaps of time between appointments. This means that if you don’t show up, not only will your appointment time be lost, but our staff members will also have wasted the additional “gap” time in between yours and the following appointment.
We therefore have the following cancellation / missed appointment policy is in place:
- We require at least 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling appointments. By notice this means that you will have either:
- changed your appointment yourself online using the link at the bottom of the email that you received from our online booking system when your booking was made, or
- personally spoken to a Relationship Results staff member directly, or
- notified us by another method (text or email) AND received a confirmation from us confirming that we have received and processed your request to change or cancel at least 24 hours prior to your allotted appointment time (A confirmation of your notice to cancel is required because should your text or email inadvertently go to an incorrect number or address, we would have no way of knowing that you can’t attend and you will therefore be considered a “no show” and would be required to pay the full appointment fee as outlined below.)
If you cannot attend your appointment for any reason
Naturally we understand that there might be times when you need to cancel your appointment for reasons beyond your control. However, as you’d understand, this is a business and we require as much notice as possible so we can offer that appointment time to others on our Waiting List rather than letting an appointment time go unused. Our intention is to be of service to people.
The following conditions therefore apply:
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment and you provide us with more than 24 hours notice prior to your allotted appointment time, provided the appointment you are changing has not already been rescheduled, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment and you provide less than 24 hours notice prior to your allotted appointment time, while we will make every endeavour to offer the appointment time to someone else, if we cannot fill that appointment time you will be required to pay the full appointment fee.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment that has already been rescheduled, a cancellation fee of $25 may be charged.
If you do not show up to your appointment (“no shows”)
In the event that you do not show up for your appointment without notifying us, we will charge you the full appointment fee as well as any other costs that we might incur in pursuing and obtaining that fee from you.
Naturally we understand that there are many valid reasons for cancelling appointments. And this policy is applied with good faith, but so that we can be consistent with all of our clients and to ensure our business can continue to offer these services, cancellation fees will only be waived in the event of a true medical emergency or natural disasters.
We do not collect or store any credit card details for payments made on this website. All credit card details are input securely, using a secure SSL certificate, and are processed immediately via our payment partners to the bank. No details are stored on this website.
We currently employ the use of the following payment gateway partners to process our payments:
- PayPal : Find out more about Paypal by visiting their website at: http://www.paypal.com
- Stripe : Find out more about Stripe by visiting their website at: http://stripe.com
Disclaimer & Copyright
We have taken all reasonable steps in the development of this web site, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the accuracy or completeness of information, content, materials, or products included on this site. Opinions expressed in articles, forums or blogs exhibited on this site are not necessarily those of Relationship Results. Relationship Results will not be liable for any damages of any kind to any person arising from the use of this site.
This website also has links to other third party sites which are not under the control of Relationship Results. When you click on any third party links a new internet browser window will be launched with the third party’s website opened. We accept no liability for these sites and the material that you find exhibited on those sites.
Duplication of any of the material contained on this web site for any reason other than personal use is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from Relationship Results.
Please note that while we use our best endeavours to protect all such information at all times, we cannot be responsible for unauthorised access to the information.